Welcome To TodoTxtJs
This is a Todo Manager based on the TodoTxt format. Click on the text in any todo to edit it or see how it's formatted.
- You can have priorities. Type (A) at the beginning of the line. Any capital letter is a valid priority.
- You can specify a +Project with the + symbol.
- You can specify a @Context with the @ symbol.
- You can have as many Projects and Contexts as you like.
- URLs are recognised and will open in a new tab if you click on them.
- You can optionally add a due date. due:2013-01-02.
- Also supports informal dates e.g.: "today"; "tomorrow"; "sunday"; "5d" (in 5 days); "2w" (in 2 weeks)
- Informal dates will always be converted to an actual date.
- You can also review the full format specifications.
- Todos are sorted in the following order: due-date, priority, position-in-file.
- Click on the text in any todo to edit it.
- You can mark a Todo as completed by click on the checkbox at its left.
- Completed Todos are hidden by default. Click on 'Show Completed' to see them.
- Click on a @Context or +Project (in text or on right side) to filter on it.
- This also works on '(A)' priorites.
- If you have a account, you can save your Todos into that.
- Select Dropbox in the Options and once you close the options box again you'll be synced to Dropbox.
- This uses the same file as the
apps, allowing you to access your Todos from anywhere.
- Due Date colour indicates proximity:
Overdue, or due within 24 hours
Due soon (a few days).
Not due for a while.
- If your todo list contains meta-data fields, these are highlighted:
done, except for CSS (style) files and images etc.
Your Todos are saved either directly in your browser's local storage, or on Dropbox and their content
are never seen by this App's server.
Google Analytics are used to track usage and errors. The content of your Todos are never sent anywhere
only the fact that you created/deleted/loaded/saved a todo, never its content.
If you want to verify this yourself, the source code is available for you to review, and you can check
the network traffic using the tools provided with your browser.